Tasting Room Runner - Seasonal
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay multiple years in a row!
Here’s your opportunity to join our growing team! Francis Ford Coppola Winery is looking for creative, dynamic, guest experience oriented team members, who share our passion and commitment to create an unforgettable experience!
Incredible benefits include –
- Great wine club and sales incentives
- Discounts on wines, merchandise and tastings for you and your family
- Discounts at our restaurants in Geyserville and San Francisco
- Discounts on our resort style pool
- 401k and Medical Benefits
Check out more details below!
About The Family Coppola
The Family Coppola encompasses all of the things Francis loves most—cinema, wine, food, resorts and adventure—and embraces quality, authenticity and pleasure as a backbone to each of these vibrant business endeavors.
Our people are driven by the cultural values of respect, integrity, innovation, passion, teamwork, and embracing change. Our employees love working here for our sense of “family” community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
100% Tasting Room Support:
- Create a memorable experience for all guests who enter the property through a high standard of customer service.
- Stock wine, glassware and other tasting room tools.
- Assist Tasting Room Associates with order fulfillment.
- Assist guests out to their vehicle with purchases.
- Work as a team with other associates to reach daily and monthly sales targets.
- Set up and break down of glasses and wine for various tours on a daily basis
- Buffing glassware, stocking wines and assisting sales staff with order fulfillment.
- Greeting guests, informing them of our tasting options and assist with non-wine product sales.
- One to two years of retail, customer service, restaurant or tasting room experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service focused with a sincere desire to create a memorable guest experience.
- Warm, personable demeanor.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Self-motivated and professional with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Wine knowledge and/or passion for wine
- Weekends, Holidays, and evenings required.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- TIPS certified or certification within 90 days of employment.
- CA Food Handlers Certification required.
N (Not Applicable)-Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)-Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5 + hrs/day)
F (Frequently)-Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5-5.5 + hrs/day)
C (Constantly)-Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5 + hrs/day)
Stand-O, Walk-O, Sit-O, Handling/Fingering-O, Reaching Outward-O, Reaching Above Shoulder-O Climb-N, Crawl-N, Squat or Kneel-O, Bend-O, Working at the Computer-O
Other Physical Requirements
10 lbs or Less
12 lbs or Less
Vision (Near, Distance)
11 lbs to 20 lbs
13 lbs to 25 lbs
Sense of Sound (i.e. Machinery/Tractor Sounds)
21 lbs to 50 lbs
26 lbs to 40 lbs
Sense of Touch
51 lbs to 100 lbs
41 lbs to 100 lbs
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (steel toe boots, safety glasses)
Over 100 lbs
Over 100 lbs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.