We are currently hiring a full-time Expeditor in our restaurant, Rustic. Come work at the Wine Wonderland!
We are seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to creating an unforgettable experience for our guests.
We offer competitive pay, health benefits, discounts at our wineries, restaurants, resorts and more!
The Expeditor sets the pace and flow of pick up in the kitchen. Ensures that guest orders only leave once all orders are assured. This role is responsible for quality control inspection, and will also build relationships to ensure smooth timing with hot and cold lines, as well as FOH and BOH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication to everyone in the kitchen, under the guidance of the Chef and Food and Beverage Manager.
- Ensuring all food that leaves the kitchen is to the quality prescribed.
- Communicate with dining room personnel.
- Make sure all food items are accountable according to the POS check.
- Correct handling and covering of food according to hygiene regulations.
- Management of food dispense in the room ensuring each person receives the correct item.
- Stock station and complete all delegated side work.
- Position duties may include any other tasks as deemed necessary by managers in order to fulfill the obligations of the winery.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous high paced restaurant expeditor experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic English speaking and reading skills desired.
- Complete Understanding of Restaurant Service Flow.
- Ability to Focus and Stay in Control.
- Quality Control.
- Ability to Work under Pressure.
- Exceptional coordination skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (people skills).
- Ability to stand and operate equipment in excess of seven (7) hours a day.
- This position requires bending and standing (long periods of time in hot conditions), walking and lifting (40 lbs.)
- ServSafe® Certification required.
- TIPS Certification or Certified within 90 days of employment.