Essential Duties and Responsibilities
75% Backend Website Construction/Applications:
- Maintain and expand existing web applications
- Backend development of new responsive/adaptive mobile web sites.
- Test website functionality during and after development
- Understand technical and non-technical design requirements
- Produce Technical Specifications.
15% System Maintenance:
- Monitor web site and server performance, and capacity.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Provide support for Help Desk as needed.
- Maintain server systems (Windows Server with IIS).
- Other duties as assigned.
- To further expand your knowledge and experience, annual goals will be set that may include class time, conferences, project involvement, or obtaining certification on a particular topic. You may also be asked to research and evaluate software and new technologies to help FFCP continue to use the most appropriate tools for our environment.
While this position does not have any direct reports, the position may be required to manage contractors to ensure that the proper and appropriate work is done and that FFCP standards and practices are followed. This position should consistently demonstrate outstanding customer service and dedication to getting the job done; being a leader for your peers.Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing, implementing, and maintaining web applications.
Solid knowledge of, and experience in, the following languages/technologies/disciplines:
- ASP.Net MVC using C# and Razor
- LINQ to SQL
- LINQ to Objects
- Consumption of REST and SOAP APIs with JSON and XML
- Responsive/Adaptive Mobile Development
- Cross-Browser Development/Browser Degradation Strategies
- Optimize graphics for web use
Experience with the following would be beneficial:
- Data Modeling; Web Server configuration (IIS); Source Code Control systems/SVN; Google Analytics; Google Tag Manager; Facebook Integration; New Relic; Amazon S3
- Development of RESTFUL APIs a plus.
- Knowledge of Android and iPhone development a plus
- Knowledge of Azure a plus
- Some experience with PHP and Apache a plus
- Conscientious with the ability to view projects holistically.
- Generate pixel-perfect web pages from high-resolution art
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of coding and design best practices.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, analytical, analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for writing clean, well-tested and maintainable code
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service and work well with all levels within the organization.
- Must be team oriented and able to handle multiple demands, meeting deadlines with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Balance multiple, dynamic and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- N (Not Applicable)-Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
- O (Occasionally)-Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5 + hrs/day)
- F (Frequently)-Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5-5.5 + hrs/day)
- C (Constantly)-Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5 + hrs/day)
Stand-F, Walk-F, Sit-C, Handling/Fingering-C, Reaching Outward-O, Reaching Above Shoulder-O, Climb-N, Crawl-N, Squat or Kneel-N, Bend-N, Working at the Computer-C
Lift/Carry Push/Pull Other Physical Requirements
10 lbs or Less O 12 lbs or Less N Vision (Near, Distance)
11 lbs to 20 lbs O 13 lbs to 25 lbs N Sense of Sound (i.e. Machinery/Tractor Sounds)
21 lbs to 50 lbs O 26 lbs to 40 lbs N Sense of Touch
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in an office environment.