The Information Technology organization provides technology support throughout the various Francis Ford Coppola business locations. This includes wineries, offices, and retail locations. The Information Technology’s Helpdesk Team serves as the company’s central point of contact to report technology issues and submit requests from the business community. The IT Analyst II position is responsible for assisting customers with support requests, mentoring staff, and completing projects/task in a timely manner.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in person, taking ownership of all issues reported and assigned to you. Maintain constant communication with customers to follow-up on open issues while keeping tickets updated on progress to ensure peers can provide additional support when necessary.
• Field incoming technical issues from customers. Troubleshoot hardware, software, audio/visual, and telecommunications (data/voice) reported issues.
• Input reported issues in detail (system configuration, summary of issue, resolution, etc.) in ticketing system.
• Interface with internal resources and vendors to bring escalated issues to resolution. Take lead on issues when necessary and/or instructed.
• Perform software builds on desktop/laptop computers and communication devices. This includes operating systems and associated patches.
• Perform updates on servers and network when necessary.
• Perform installation/de-installation of required hardware and software; provide specifications for the configuration of systems, applications, and other technical details when necessary.
• Perform installation/de-installation of voice, audio/visual, and network cables. This includes labeling and validation of proper installation and/or connection.
20% Special Projects:
• Take lead on special projects when assigned by management.
• Participate in project meetings and assist in project tasks when necessary.
10% Departmental Operations:
• Train and mentor peers.• Maintain department documented procedures (SOP, Checklist, etc)
• Maintain records of all hardware and software assets distributed from the department.• Perform system and network monitoring; process standard operating procedures when necessary.
While this position does not have any direct reports, the IT Analyst II may be required to manage contractors and vendors to ensure that the proper and appropriate work is done and that FFCP standards and practices are followed.
• 5 Years’ experience working in a networked business environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using Help Desk call tracking software.
• Telecommunications and A/V support experience is a plus.
• Mac OS and iOS experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have excellent phone and e-mail etiquette.
• Advanced hands-on experience working on desktop/laptop computers in a networked Windows environment.
• Advance knowledge centered around core Microsoft technologies
• The ability to be effective using internet and intranet for work related research and to keep up with industry trends and standards and experienced in interacting with software/hardware vendors.
• Previous experience participating in a project environment.
• Installation/de-installation of computer hardware/software, cables, and telecommunications equipment.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
.• Ability to develop a skill in others to bring them up to a predetermined standard of work performance.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.Other:
• Ability to travel frequently to other sites and must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the company’s insurance carrier. Reliable transportation a must.
• Able to provide 24X7 rotational on-call support and willing to be issued a mobile device to respond to calls in a timely manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in a standard office environment with no windows. Employee will be constantly exposed to an industrial area with heavy equipment and moving forklifts.
All employees shall follow safe practices according to the Injury and Illness Prevention Policy (IIPP), render every possible aid to safe operations, and report all unsafe conditions or practices immediately to any management employee or People Operations.